Two brothers died after consuming poisonous Mushrooms in Shangla

1 min read
0

Two brothers died and four other cousins were hospitalized after consuming poisonous Mushrooms in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Shangla district on Friday morning.
Locals told The Northern Post that the boys were going to a school in Dehrai Shangla and ate poisonous mushrooms on the way, deteriorating their health condition.
They said the boys were shifted to the district headquarters hospital, Alpuri where two died and four others were shifted to a hospital in Swat.

Two minor sisters died last week at Puran in Shangla after consuming mushroom plants.

Two more teenage girls died of mysterious disease in Shangla

Load More Related Articles
Load More By Our Correspondent
Load More In KP/GB

Leave a Reply

Check Also

Cross FIR lodged against Amir Muqam, Ibadullah, DC Shangla

On the order of the additional session judge, Shangla, Muhammad Khan Yousafzai, the Shangl…