House gutted in Shangla top

2 min read

SHANGLA: A seven rooms house was completely gutted after fire broke out in one of its room due to electric short circuit at Khatak Sar area of Shangla top on Thursday morning, however, no human damages reported.

The Rescue 1122 spokesperson, Rasool Khan Rasool told this correspondent that his station in Alpuri had received an information of fire at Khataksar area which was a far off mountainous area but the team reached by hiking the spot and started the rescue work along with the area local people and after several hours hectic efforts the blaze was extinguished.

He said according to the house owner Sherin Zada the fire erupted in one of the rooms due to a water heater rod which engulfed the entire house within a short span of time as woods was used mostly in the house.

The Rescue 1122 spokesperson, said the some of goods were shifted outside the house by locals before the rescue 1122 team arrival, while some were reduced to ashes and all rooms of the house were gutted completely, however, the Rescue 1122 team and locals made efforts and saved neighbouring houses from burning.

The house owner Sherin Zada demanded of the provincial and district disaster management to help him financially so that he could rebuild his house because he had no roof for his family and winter was already started in snowfall would lash in few days.

Load More Related Articles
Load More By Our Correspondent
Load More In KP/GB

Leave a Reply

Check Also

Movie “Kazakh Khanate –Golden Throne” screened at PNCA

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan National Council of the Arts (PNCA) and the Embassy of Kazakhstan orga…