Three houses gutted in Fiza Bar Puran Shangla

2 min read

SHANLGA: Three houses were gutted after they got fire at Fiza area of Puran in Shangla, the flame was erupted due to electric short circuit.
According to locals that the incident took place on wee hours of Saturday. one of the house first got fire due to electric short circuit which spreads to nearby houses too which has reduced everything to ashes.
They said that local people took part in the rescue work and bring out survivors from the houses, however everything inside the houses were destroyed completely.
According to affected family, the houses were comprising on 10 rooms, five rooms house of the Shah Faisal, 03 rooms of the Saeed Muhammad and two rooms house of the Shah Arif and they all were cousins of each others.
They said the houses were located in hilly area of Fiza in Puran tehsil and were out of reach of saved fire tenders due to which the houses could not be saved.
The affected families on the occasion demanded of the district administration to help them financially, so that they could rebuild their houses because they are unable to rebuild immediately the houses.

Load More Related Articles
Load More By Our Correspondent
Load More In KP/GB

Leave a Reply

Check Also

Man held in child marriage case in Sheikhupura

By: Areeba Saeed Sheikhupura Police arrested a man and initiated inquiry into alleged chil…