Household items gutted in fire

1 min read
0

SHANGLA: A storeroom and kitchen of a house were gutted at Abasin Colony in Bisham on Friday night, reducing all household items there to ashes.

According to local people, the fire erupted in the kitchen due to electric short circuit which engulfed the nearby storeroom too.

Syed Alam, the affected person, who is a active worker of Pakistan Tehrik-I-Insaf said that beds, blankets, furniture and other valuables kept in the storeroom had been destroyed in the blaze. He said that as a result he had suffered losses of over Rs400,000. He demanded of the government to help him financially so that he could rebuild his kitchen and buy furniture and other items.

Load More Related Articles
Load More By Our Correspondent
Load More In KP/GB

Leave a Reply

Check Also

National Reader’s Conference held In Islamabad

National Reader’s Conference with the aim of promoting literacy and fostering a pass…