Home KP/GB Household items gutted in fire

Household items gutted in fire

1 min read
0
0
366

SHANGLA: A storeroom and kitchen of a house were gutted at Abasin Colony in Bisham on Friday night, reducing all household items there to ashes.

According to local people, the fire erupted in the kitchen due to electric short circuit which engulfed the nearby storeroom too.

Syed Alam, the affected person, who is a active worker of Pakistan Tehrik-I-Insaf said that beds, blankets, furniture and other valuables kept in the storeroom had been destroyed in the blaze. He said that as a result he had suffered losses of over Rs400,000. He demanded of the government to help him financially so that he could rebuild his kitchen and buy furniture and other items.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Also

Shangla people highlighted problems in Kuli Kutchehri

SHANGLA: Local residents of Shahpur, Kana tehsil have highlighted their issues of roads, w…